1. Otegbayo, B.O., Sobande, F.O. and Aina, J.O. (2000). Effect of Soy-substitution on physico-chemical qualities of extruded plantain snack. Tropical Oil Seeds Journal. Vol. 5: 69-78.
2. Otegbayo, B.O., Samuel, F.O. and Fashakin, J.B. (2001). Effects of parboiling on physico-chemical qualities of rice using two local rice varieties in Nigeria. Journal of Food Technology in Africa. Vol 5. No 6: 130-132.
3. Otegbayo, B.O., Sobande, F.O. and Aina, J.O. (2002). Nutritional qualities of extruded Soy-plantain Snack. Ecology of Food and Nutrition. Vol 41: No 5: 463-474.
4. Otegbayo, B.O., Aina, J.O., Bokanga, M. and Asiedu, R. (2005). Microstructure of boiled tubers and its implication in the assessment of Textural quality in boiled yam. Journal of Texture Studies. Vol 36, No 3: 324-322.
5. Otegbayo, B.O., Aina, J.O., Sakyi-Dawson, E.O., Bokanga, M. and Asiedu, R. (2005). Sensory texture Profiling and development of standard rating scales for pounded yam. Journal of Texture Studies. Vol. 36, No 5-6: 478-488.
6. Otegbayo, B.O., Aina, J.O., Asiedu, R and Bokanga, M. (2006). Pasting characteristics of fresh yam (Dioscorea spp.) as indicator of Food textural quality in a major yam food product - Pounded yam. Food Chemistry. Vol 99. No 4: 663-669
7. Samuel F.O and Otegbayo B.O. (2006). Chemical analysis and sensory evaluation of Ogi enriched with soybeans and crayfish. Journal of Nutrition and Food Science. Vol. 36, No 4: 214-217.
8. Omueti, O., Jaiyeola, O.A., Otegbayo, B.O., and Owosibo, O.T. (2006). Developing an improved home level technology for the production of a protein- enriched Nigerian local snack, Tofu pie: simulated “Meat pie”. Journal of Culinary Science & Technology. Vol 5 No.2/3: 81-90
9. Otegbayo, B.O., Aina, J.O., Lawrence, A., Sakyi-Dawson, E.O., Bokanga, M. and Asiedu, R. (2007). Texture profile analysis applied to pounded yam. Journal of Texture Studies. Vol. 38 No 3: 355-372.
10. Omueti, O., Jaiyeola, O.A., Otegbayo, B.O., Ajomale, K. and Afolabi, O. (2009). Development and quality evaluation of low-cost weaning food types: Prowena and Propalm from Soybean (glycine max), groundnut (arachis hypogea) and Crayfish (Macrobrachium spp). British Food Journal. Vol. 111 No 2: 196-204.
Omueti, O., Otegbayo, B.O., Jaiyeola, O.A., Ajomale, K. and Afolabi, O. (2009). Functional properties of complementary diets developed from Soybean (Glycine Max), Groundnut (Arachis hypogea) and Crayfish (Macrobrachium spp). Electronic Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry. Vol. 8, No 8: 563-573.
12. Otegbayo, B.O., Samuel, F.O., Kehinde, A.L., Sangoyomi, T.E., and Okonkwo, C.C. (2010). Perception of Food Quality in Yam by some Nigerian Farmers. African Journal of Food Science. Vol. 4, No 8: 541- 549.
13. Otegbayo, B.O., Lana, O and Ibitoye, W.O. (2010). Isolation and Physico- chemical characterization of starches from Plantain (Musa paradisiaca) and cooking banana (Musa sapientum). Journal of Food Biochemistry. Vol. 34, No 6: 1303-1318
14. Otegbayo, B.O., Bokanga, M. and Asiedu, R (2011). Physico-chemical composition of yam starch: Effect on textural quality of yam food product (Pounded yam). Journal of Food, Agriculture & Environment. Vol 9 No 1: 1 4 5 - 1 5 0.
15. Otegbayo, B.O., Asiedu, R and Bokanga, M. (2012). Effect of storage on chemical composition and food quality of yam. Journal of Food Processing and preservation Vol. 36:438-445.
16. Samuel F.O., Otegbayo B.O. and Alalade, T. (2012). Nutrient and Anti-Nutrient Content of Soy-Enriched Tapioca. Food and Nutrition Sciences. Vol.5: 784-789.
17. Adeola, A.A., Otegbayo, B.O. and Ogunnoiki, S. (2012). Preliminary Studies on the Development and Evaluation of Instant Pounded Yam from Dioscorea alata. Journal of Applied. Sciences and Environmental Management. Vol. 16, No 3: 287 – 290.
18. Otegbayo, B.O., Samuel F.O. and Alalade, T. (2013). Functional properties of soy-enriched tapioca. African journal of Biotechnology. Vol. 22, No 12: 3583 – 3589.
Ibitoye, W.O., Afolabi, M. O., Otegbayo, B.O and Akintola A.C (2013). Preliminary Studies of the chemical composition and sensory properties of sweet potato starch-wheat flour blend noodles. Nigerian Food Journal. Vol. 31 No 2: 48-51.
Otegbayo, B.O., Ogunniyan, D. and Akinwumi, B. (2014). Physicochemical and functional characterization of yam starch for potential industrial applications. Starch/Starke, Vol. 66: 235-250.
Oroniran O.O., Adegoke G.O., and Otegbayo B.O. (2014). Chemical composition and acceptability of yam flour supplemented with whole wheat and soy flour. Nigerian Journal of Nutritional sciences. Vol. 35, No 2: 105-110.
Otegbayo, B.O. (2014). Effect of storage on pasting characteristics of yam tubers. Nigerian Food Journal. Vol. 32, No 2: 113-119
Samuel F.O., Isola, O.R. and Otegbayo, B.O. (2015). Nutritional and sensory evaluation of Rice-based Masa enriched with soybean. Food and Nutrition Sciences. Vol. 6: 234-241.
Ogunniyan, D.J., Otegbayo, B.O. and B. Akinwumi (2015). Appraisal of genetic diversity and relatedness of some cultivated yam (Dioscorea spp.) genotypes. Nigerian Journal of Genetics. Vol. (30, 31): 67-77.
Tanimola, A. R., Otegbayo, B., and Akinoso R. (2016). Chemical, functional, rheological and sensory properties of amaranth flour and amaranth flour-based paste. African Journal of Food Science. Vol. 10, No 11: 313-319.
Oroniran, O. O., Otegbayo B. O., Samuel F. O., and Aremu O. O. (2016). Nutrient Composition, Functional and Sensory Properties of Gruel made from Local Rice. Nigerian Journal of Nutritional Sciences. Vol. 37, No 1: 94-102
Otegbayo B.O., Owolabi D., Oroniran, O.O, Oludemi, F.O. (2016). Nutritional composition and acceptability of Maize –‘Ogi’ supplemented with Watermelon (Citrulluslanatus) seed. West Africa Food and Nutrition Journal. Vol. 14, No 1: 40-46.
28. *Otegbayo B.O., Owolabi D., Oroniran, O.O, Oludemi, F.O. (2016). Physicochemical properties of maize–‘ogi’ supplemented with watermelon (citrullus lanatus) seed. Bowen Journal of Agriculture. Vol. 6, No 1: 32-40.
Oroniran, O. O., Otegbayo, B. O., James, M. (2017). Chemical Composition and Functional Properties of Complementary Diet Developed from Millet (Pennisetum americanum) and Cowpea (Vigna unguiculata) American Journal of Food Science & Nutrition. Vol. 4, No 5: 66-73.
30. *Otegbayo, B.O., Oguniyan, D.J., Olunlade, B.A., Oroniran O.O and Atobatele O.E (2017). Characterizing genotypic variation in biochemical composition, anti-nutritional and mineral bioavailability of some Nigerian yam (Dioscorea spp.) land races. Journal of Food Science &Technology. Vol. 55, No 5: 205-216
31. Afolabi, M. O. Otegbayo, B. O. and Abe O. O. (2017) Chemical Compositions, Functional and Sensory Properties of Instant Pounded Yam Simulate from Yam (Dioscorea rotundata) Flour Blends. FUTA Journal of Research in Sciences Vol. 13, No 3: 396-402.
32. Otegbayo, B.O., Adebiyi, O.M., Bolaji and O.A., Olunlade, B.A., (2018). Effect of Soy-enrichment on bread quality. International Food Research. Vol 25, (3): 1120-1125.
33. Ogunyemi, M.O., Otegbayo, B.O. and Fagbenro, J.O. (2018) Effects of NPK and biochar fertilized soil on the proximate composition and mineral evaluation of maize flour. Food Science & Nutrition. Vol 6, (8): 2308-2313
34. Otegbayo, B.O., Akwa, I.M., Tanimola, A.R. (2020). Physico-chemical properties of beetroot ( Beta vulgaris l. ) wine produced at varying fermentation days. Scientific African. Vol 8. https://doi.org/ 10.1016/j.sciaf.2020.e00420
35. Otegbayo, B.O., Madu, T., Oroniran, O.O. Chijioke, U., Fawehinmi, O. Okoye, B., Tanimola, A.R. Adebola, P., Obidiegwu, J. (2020). End-user preferences for pounded yam and implications for food product proﬁle development. International Journal of Food Science and Technology. Doi:10.1111/ijfs.14770
36. Akinsola, O.T., Alamu, E.O., Otegbayo, B.O., Menkir, A. Maziya-Dixon, B. (2020). Evaluation of Quality and Acceptability of Snack (Kokoro) Produced from Synthetic Provitamin A Maize (Zea mays) Genotypes. Frontiers in Sustainable Food Systems. Doi: 10.3389/fsufs.2020.576217
37. Otegbayo, B.O., Achidi, A.U., Asiedu, R and Bokanga, M. (2001). Food quality attributes of Pona yams. In Root Crops: The small processor and Development of Local Food Industries for Market Economy. Proceedings of 8th Triennial Symposium of International Society for Root and Tuber Crops, African Branch (ISTRC-AB). Held at International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA), Ibadan. November 12 th –16th. Ed. Akoroda. Pp 119-122
38. Akintayo, O.O., Otegbayo, B.O. and Olunlade, B.O. (2007). Nutritional and Anti-nutritional composition of some Nigerian Vegetables 31stAnnual Conference /General meeting of Nigeria Institute of Food Science and Technologist (NIFST). Held at Yar’adua Centre, National Universities Commission, Abuja Nigeria. October 22nd-25th Pp 134-135.
39. Oladiran, D.A., Ibitoye, W.O., Otegbayo, B.O. (2008). Physico-chemical properties of dry wine produced from Pineapple (Ananas comosus) and Lemon (Citrus limon) fruits. In: Challenges of Research and development for Food/ Nutrient Security and Agro-Industrialization. Proceedings of 32nd Annual conference / general meeting of Nigeria Institute of Food Science and Technologists (NIFST). Held at Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, Ogbomoso. October 13-17. Pp 18-19.
40. Ogunyemi, A.M., Otegbayo, B.O., Fagbenro, J.A. (2017). Effect of NPK and Biochar Fertilized soil on the proximate composition and mineral evaluation of maize flour. In Salvaging nature: Creating an earth- friendly interaction. Proceedings of 9th Annual Conference of the Institute of Ecology and environmental studies. Held at Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife. November 28-29, 2017