If you’re an educational professional who are looking to progress into management and consultancy, or an educational planning or development role, this is the best degree for you.
M.Sc., Physics, a. Bowen University, Iwo, 2018
B.Sc., Physics and Solar Energy, Bowen University, Iwo, 2015
1. Adeniji N.O., Adeniji J.O., Ojeikere O., (2020). Global Solar Radiation, Sunshine-hour Distribution and Clearness Index: Case Study of Sub-Saharan Region in Nigeria. Journal of Renewable Energy and Research Application. 1(2), 161-174.
2. J.A, Akinpelu., N.O, ADENIJI., (2020). Model for Development of Solar Energy Potential in Nigeria. IJRDO- Journal of Applied Science. 6(1), 10-17.
3. Adeniji N.O., Adeola S.O., Adeniji J.O., Akinpelu J.A., (2019). Estimation of Global Solar Radiation, Sunshine Hour Distribution and Clearness Index in coast of Gulf of Guinea, Nigeria. Iranian (Iranica) Journal of Energy & Environment, 10(3), 211-215. doi: 10.5829/ijee.2019.10.03.08
4. Adeniji N.O., Akinpelu J.A., Adeniji J.O., Adeola S.O. (2019). Estimation of Global Solar Radiation, Sunshine hour distribution and clearness index in three Geopolitical regions of Southern Nigeria. Jordan Journal of Earth and Environmental Sciences, Vol.10, No. 2, pp 97-104.
5. Adeola S.O., Adeniji N.O. (2019). Investigation on the Possibility of Using Available Sunshine Duration Data of a Relatively Close Region to Estimate Global Solar Radiation for a Different Region. International Journal of Advances in Scientific Research and Engineering. Vol. 5, No. 2, Pp 63-68.
6. Adeniji N.O., Akinpelu J.A., Adeola S.O., Adeniji J.O., (2019). Estimation of Global Solar Radiation, Sunshine Hour Distribution and Clearness Index in Enugu, Nigeria. Journal of Applied Sciences and Environmental Management. Vol. 23 No 2,Pp 343-347