M.Tech., Geophysics, Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, Oyo State, Nigeria, 2015
B.Sc., Physics and Solar Energy, Bowen University, Iwo, Osun State, Nigeria, 2010
1. A.A. Adeniji, T.A. Adagunodo, O.O. Ajani, T.K. Samson, M.R. Usikalu, C.A. Onumejor. (2020). Combined Geoelectrical and Statistical Approach in Subsurface Structural Mapping for Groundwater Prospect at Oke-Odo, Iwo, Southwestern Nigeria. Technology Reports of Kansai University. 62(07) Pp 3411 - 3425
2. O.O. Ajani, A.A. Adetoyinbo, A.A. Adeniji, and A.J. Omoliki, (2019). Geophysical Characterization of Abandoned Dumpsite Soil Properties for Pre-Foundation Delineation at Bowen University Campus, Iwo, Nigeria. Journal of Applied Science and Environmental Management. 23 (1) Pp 127–134
3. O.T. Kayode, A.M. Odukoya, T.A. Adagunodo and A.A. Adeniji, (2018). Monitoring of seepages around dams using geophysical methods: a brief review. Institute of Physics (IOP) Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science, 173: 012026
4. L.A. Sunmonu, T.A. Adagunodo, A.A. Adeniji, O.O. Ajani, (2018). Geoimaging of subsurface fabric in Awgbagba, Southwestern Nigeria using geomagnetic and geoelectrical techniques. Malaysian Journal of Fundamental and Applied Sciences. 14(2), Pp 312 - 324
5. T.A. Adagunodo, A.A. Adeniji, A.V. Erinle, S.A. Akinwumi, O.O. Adewoyin, E.S. Joel and O.T. Kayode, (2017). Geophysical investigation into the integrity of a reclaimed open dumpsite for civil engineering purpose. Interciencia Journal. 42(11), Pp 324 – 339
6. T.A. Adagunodo, L.A. Sunmonu, M.A. Adabanija, O.P. Oladejo and A.A. Adeniji, (2017). Analysis of Fault Zone for Reservoir Modeling in Taa Field, Niger Delta, Nigeria. Open Access Journal. 59(3), Pp 378 – 388
7. L.A. Sunmonu, M.A. Adabanija, T.A. Adagunodo, A.A. Adeniji, (2016). Reservoir Characterization and by-pass pay analysis of Philus field in Niger delta, Nigeria. International Journal of Advanced Geosciences. 4(2), Pp 28 – 41
8. T.A. Adagunodo, L.A. Sunmonu and A.A. Adeniji, (2015). An Overview of Magnetic Method in Mineral Exploration. Journal of Global Ecology and Environment. 3(1), Pp 13-28.
9. T.A. Adagunodo, L.A. Sunmonu, and A.A. Adeniji, (2015). Effect of Dynamic Pattern of the Saprolitic Zone and its Basement on Building Stability: A case study of a High-rise Building in Ogbomoso. Journal of Applied Physical Science International. 3(3), Pp 106 – 115.
10. L.A. Sunmonu, T.A. Adagunodo, O.P. Oladejo, A.A. Adeniji, and O.A. Alagbe, (2015). Geoelectric Delineation of Aquifer Pattern in Crystalline Bedrock. Open Transactions on Geosciences. 2(1), Pp 2372 – 6466.
11. L.A. Sunmonu, O.A. Alagbe, S.A. Mabunmi, A.A. Adeniji and N.K. Olasunkanmi, (2013). Geophysical Investigation into the Cause(S) of Structural Failure within Bacosa and Faculty of Science Buildings, Bowen University Temporary Site, Iwo. Advances in Physics Theories and Applications. 25, Pp 1-17