Ph.D., Statistics, University of Calabar, Calaba, 2018
M.Sc., Statistics, University of Calabar, Calaba, 2015
B.Sc., Statistics, University of Jos, Jos, 2009
F.O. Aweda and T.K. Samson (2020). Modelling the earth’s solar irradiance across some selected stations in sub-sahara regions of Africa. Iranian (Iranica) Journal of Energy & Environment, 11(3): 204-211.
2. A. A. Adeniji, T. A. Adagunodo, O. O. Ajani, T. K. Samson, M. R. Usikalu and C. A. Onumejor (2020). Combined geoelectrical and statistical approach in subsurface structural mapping for groundwater prospect at Oke-Odo, Iwo, Southwestern Nigeria. Technology Reports of Kansai University, 62(7), 3411-3425.
3. T.K. Samson, O.M. Ogunlaran and O.M. Raimi (2020). A predictive model for confirmed cases of COVID-19 in Nigeria. European Journal of Applied Science, 8(4), 1-10.
4. M. A. Raheem and T. K. Samson (2020). Volatility modelling of global financial crises effects on the Nigerian Banks. Open Journal of Statistics, 10, 303-324
5. R. M. Olalekan, A. Z. Olalekan, O. O. Emmanuel, T. K. Samson, A.B. Sunday and O.T Jide (2020). Impact of sawmill industry on ambient air quality: A case study of Ilorin metropolis, Kwara State, Nigeria. Energy and Earth Science, 3(1), 1-25
6. T. K. Samson, E. I. Enang and C. E. Onwukwe (2020). Estimating the parameters of GARCH models and its extension: Comparison between Gaussian and non- Gaussian Innovation Distributions. Covenant Journal of Physical & Life Sciences (CJPL), 8(1), 46-60.
7. T. K. Samson, E. I. Enang and C.E. Onwukwe (2020). Modelling Volatility in Nigerian Stock Market: Evidence from Skewed Error Distributions. International Journal of Modern Mathematics Sciences, 18(1), 42-57.
8. T.K. Samson and S. Agboola (2019). Beta- skewed Laplace distribution and its application in modelling some climatic parameters. Journal of Nigeria Association of Mathematical Physics (NAMP), 51 (May, 2019 Issues), 145-148.
C.E, Onwukwe, T.K Samson (2014). On predicting the Long Run Behaviour of Nigeria Bank Stocks Prices: A Markov Chain Approach. American Journal of Applied Mathematics and Statistics, 2(4): 212- 215.
C.E Onwukwe, T.K Samson and Z. Lipcsey (2014). Modelling and Forecasting Daily Returns Volatility of Nigerian Banks Stocks. European Scientific Journal, 10(15): 449-467 Republic of Macedonia European Scientific Institute eujournal.org.
Ekpenyong, C.E, Okon, U.A, Samson, T.K and Akpan, E.E (2012): Bioactive Constituents, Acute And Sub- Acute Effect of Telefaira Occidentalis Hook F(Fluted Pumpkin) Leaves Extract on Some Kidney Function Indices in Rats. Canadian Journal of Pure & Applied Sciences, 6 : 2105-2112